Thursday, December 12, 2013

Modern Education System Sucks!

I am going to be honest: I am not the biggest fan of an institutionalized education, and I do like breaking rules; the kind of rules that have been broken for centuries that have led to the evolution of human beings, or should I say the human brains. I also believe that almost everything is possible, and that through the use of logic, critical thinking, and hard work anything is possible. I also do like educational institutions for a fact that they are a structured way of attaining information that have been founded by our ancestors such as Aristotle and Plato, for good reasons. However, as years have gone by, I am saddened that the modern generation of Earthly citizens have been blinded by capitalization to the extent that even education has become a commercial business these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment